This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Monday, June 10, 2002

Hey. This is totally new to me. I have never had a place to let out everything, like a journal, etc. Fun times for me. So, what's on my mind now? My brother and sister's are watching "Who's Line is it Anyways" That show cracks me up. I love Improv. Hopefully this summer, if the guy calls me back, I'll be doing some improv work with a tour group. I really hope he calls me back. He's a producer from HBO, and while I was working he said that I had something that he could possibly work with (yaay me). I think this opportunity could be an awesome starting place for my career. Yeah, so in January I will be off to film school (I am extremely excited) but I have no idea how I will pay for it. I am trying to save money, and my mom will do all she can but she can't do it all. I don't want my dad to help me, because he's a huge lier, and I don't need that. I don't need him messing up my credibility, like he did my sister's at school. He was supposed to pay for her year of school there, and he was telling us that it was all paid for, two weeks befire school ended she got the bill for the year's tuition. She shouldn't have gotten a bill if he paid for it, and it turns out he never talked to the school's financial aid officer (with whom he said he had numerous meetings). Well enough about that, I am in a semi-good mood, so I don't want to ruin my perkyness.

On another note, I love my job. I work at Madstone. It's an independent movie theater. It's awesome. I just saw a movie called Y' Tu Mama Tambien. WOW! I loved it. It's a coming of age story of two teenage boys. Yes it has sex in it, but that's the whole story. Well not really, but it's alot of it. I mean think about it. What teenage boy goes through 24 hours withoug thinking about, performing, talking, or fantising about sex? Come on now. If you are that teenage boy we need to have a talk, b/c everyone knows you are lying. I think there is one boy who could possibly qualify, and that's Jason Bray. He's Mormon. That's all I'll say about that. I could talk about religion and movies all day. Man, I have so much to say! I can't say it all now, because then I wouldn't have anything to say tomorrow. There are plenty of secrets that I have to share, and over time you will know every corner of "The Inner Chamber" come see me again!