This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Monday, June 10, 2002

I love my friends. I just needed to say that. What would this world be without friends? Oh my gosh. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have any friends. That terrifies me just thinking about that. It's scary. Take a moment and picture your best friend. It can be your sibling, boyfriend, whatever. Think of all of the things you have gone through. Both good and bad. Even the bad things bring a smile to your face don't they? Man. I don't know what I would do without my best friend, Maya. She knows she is my girl forever and ever. We have so many inside jokes it's not even funny. I know that I can talk to her about any and everything. She knows more about me than alot of people. She's awesome. There are some things I can't tell her, but I can tell other people. Is that bad? I mean she is my best friend, so shouldn't I be able to tell her everything? It's not really telling her everything, it's like hmm.. let me think. Hannah. She's my best friend from school, and we can talk about things like books, movies, (not just surface talk, but really disect them) drama, and other things. Maya and I have really deep conversations, but not necessiarily about books, or things like that. Is that bad? I don't really know what I am talking about, and this probally doesn't make any sense, but I am trying to figure this out. Hmmmm.. now I am going to feel bad, b/c what if someone gets the wrong impression from reading this? well I need to say it, and so here it is. yaay for me. Another thing. I feel like I am growing away from my sister. This REALLY scares me, because she, above anyone else is the person who was by my side, since I was born. I mean we do everything together. Well used to, that is, since she has gone to college, she has changed. Changing is awesome, and I encourage everyone to do so, but that's not the point. I feel like she has changed so much, she puts her new friends, and her well being above her family. It's like this. For Kaleo (her boyfriend) she will do anything. Their relationship, from the way I look at it, it for the most part, healthy. It's good that she likes him and all, but it seems like they are married, and their relationship is going too far, too fast. At every moment of the day, it seems, they have to know where the other is. It's almost like they don't trust each other. She always complains that she is not with him, and that makes me feel bad, because I feel like I am not wanted. Whenever we talk, or go somewhere, the conversation is always about Kaleo. I rarely get to say anything, and when I do, the conversation always shifts back to her. Last weekend, I get home from work, and I ask 'where's Crystal?' my brother and sister respond with 'she went back to Greenville (where her college, ECU, is located)' It was all new to me. She was gone for four days, without calling, or anything. I understand that she is 19, and legally an adult, but come on now, you just don't up and leave, without telling anyone. My mom got wind of it about ten minutes before she left. What kind of notice is that? mabye I am taking things too far. Many times I have asked myself if it's me with the problem, but I don't think it is. All of these issues sound really petty, but they aren't. At least to me they aren't. I don't know what to do. I have tried to talk to her, but the conversation is one-way. I don't feel she's listening to me. I can never get online, because she is always waiting for him to call, and that's frustrating, because I have things I would like to do also. The relationships with her friends (from Cary) are also becoming fringed, I think. I have talked to some of our friends (we have the same friends basically), and they can see the change. It's like she's just wishing to return to greenville, and she can't wait for school to start, and she's not enjoying her summer. Well I'll stop now, beause I have to get up in the morning and teach 4th graders VBS. VBS is awesome, I love it. Fun times! Well, this is Christopher, singning off. Goodnight.