This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Thursday, December 05, 2002

AHHHHHHHHHH! We have been without power and a phone line for the past 17 hours. Ouchies, huh? Yeah, I was asleep basically the whole time. That made me happy. I got 15 hours of sleep. Yaay fun times for me. I have missed 2 meals, and dinner should be coming soon, but I am not even hungry for it. That's what happens when it snows/ices in Cary, North Carolina. The whole world falls apart. I couldn't even call work to tell them I wouldn't be coming in. It's not like they had power, anyways. I wish they would come and ask me to go into a movie theater with no power. I would laugh in their face. You know what? I think the CP&L "power people" are awesome. They don't get enough praise. They have been working their asses off trying to make sure everyone has power, a thing we all take for granted. I want to send them a big ole letter. I don't even play. Those men and women got up and went to work, although they probablly didn't have power either. Man, that is some dedication. It takes a good man to do that. So, if there are ever any power or telephone workers that read my blog, I just want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. Ya'll are awesome. Okay, I am done with the blog for now. ta ta.