This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Monday, December 02, 2002

edward%20norton
which extremely HOTT actor are you? (well according to their characters)

brought to you by Quizilla

YES YOU KNOW! Edward Norton and I go so far back... Death to Smoochy is my movie!

Okay I am fucking mad. I just had a WHOLE FREAKING LONG BLOG THAT I POSTED, BUT IT DIDN"T POST. I BE HATING SOME BLOGGER SOMETIMES!!!!!!!!!!! SHIT!.

Allright. Now that that's over, I am going to try to remember what I typed, although it's impossible. Calm down Christopher, it's not the enf of the world. OKay, well today was a great day, and it started off with a great dream. I'll get to the dream a little later. First about the day. I woke up, and I was smiling for about an houror three. My mom thought I was crazy. I started my training for Wilson's Leather, I think I am going to enjoy it. It's fun, and I like the people that work there (I still work at Madstone, of course, but I need more money, b/c I spend too much) I was thinking about that dream while I was straight up watching those flaming homosexuals (I know... stereotype) on that Wilson's Training tape. (read more about the dream below). I paid off my Structure Credit Card, only to put more on it today, I know, I am ghetto. I bought tons of clothes today: Three Sweaters; a brown one, a blue one, and a multi-colored one, two shirts; camel and tan, and two pairs of pants; grey, and jeans. With all of the clothes I have bought over the past few weeks, I am sure I won't get any for Christmas (that was my plan, because now I can actually get what I want). about $250 worth of clothes I got for $120 becuase I know my bizzoy Matt Carter (who was looking pretty schnazzy today in a red shirt and some dark grey pants). You know I don't play with that store. That FastCash helped too. Me no plays. Then the mom's and I went to Rack Room, where I resisted the temptation to buy some shoes, although rarely do I pass me up some buy one get the second half off. I have been eyeing the new Rascals for a while now... After out excursion, the momsters and I went to Best Buy. I have some deep issues when I go into that store. I like have to buy something, today was not exception. I bought: Analyze this, Reign of Fire (b/c my mom said it was good I will prpbaly not respect it) Resevior Dogs, and.. NOTORIOUS C.H.O!!! HOLLER! Margaret Cho is my girl! Of course, my mom begged me to buy her something, (she claims she has no moola.. she lies) and of course I did, because I am nice. Fun times. I bought her a CD I don't respect myself. Some Puff Daddy (P.Diddy) remix Cd. Please. My mom is going through some kind of ghettoness phase.. She'll get out of it sometime (soon I hope). At least she is not like some ghetto mom with some blue weave and long fingernails (hahaha I know another stereotype. I need to stop). Then we went on home, and Trixie is back home. NO, not Maya, but the dog. I know, even I get the two confused. I am now typing this bloggeroo.. which fucked up the first time. OKay now for the Dream, that has put me in a good mood all day today.


Okay Dream time. Oh golly Gee. So I am in some city, with none other than the people from Madstone, and of course, Crystal. Maya, and Jenny (I think Bridgette was there too). Well, we walked into this cafe/bakery place, because we were hongry. So we walked in, and we see that only one person is running the place, and he's not that old (my age range). He also happens to be extremely hot. You don't even understand. So everyone orders, and I get some Chai (my favorite) and a cookie. The cookies weren't ready yet, so he tells me he'll bring it to me when the line went down and the cookies were ready (then he winked at me) I smiled and said thanks.. you know I was cheesing. I was talking to Maya and Becky, and out comes our boy with my cookie on a plate. We start talking, and I knew I knew this person from somewhere, but I couldn't place him. The voice was more familiar than the face. Well be bagan talking, and we were having a DEEP conversation. Erica comes over, and does the "ahem" throat-clearing 'aren't you going to introduce me' cough. So I introduce them, and she stats to talk to him, but he's not interested, but he's not mean about it. He's nice like that. Erica goes back and sits with Alanna and Christy, and Boy starts talking to me again. He is hotter than ever. Golly gee. I can't even describe him. Wowsers. So he asks me out, and gives me his number. He asks for my name, I told him, and he says his. (I bet you can guess what it is) I was like wow. Everyone's mouth was wide-open on the floor. I was the envy of every person on the planet. He then turned around, and went back to work. I about fell out of my chair. I had never been asked out in my life (in real life or in a dream), and this was the highlight of my foreverness. We then walked out of the store, and I drove off on cloud nine (really it was a cloud with a nine on it). Then the words "to be continued" flashed, and I woke up. THE END

Boston Public comes on tonight! Then Everwood! I am so ready for that! HOLLER! My dad's birthday is tomorrow, and I have no idea what to get him. OH golly. I should have thought about that while I was at the mall, but I'll just go before or after work tomorrow. Any Ideas?