This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Sunday, March 16, 2003

Okay. Let's start with Friday. You already know most of what happened. Well, Friday night Rohan and Eddie came over. We had a slumber party. We made dinner, played Monopoly, ate Ice Cream, made brownies, and played Trivial Persuit. It was fun. Took my mind off of things.

Saturday. I woke up to pick up Hannah. Her plane was late, that was fun times. I then met them at the airport, and took them to their hotel. Then ABOUT FACE.

ABOUT FACE ROCKED. It was the best one ever. Moises Kauffman, and Doug Wright. They rock my life. Oh my stars. Talking about finding a moment.

Then, I went to dinner with Hannah and her mom. It was awesome.

I then met Rohan at Belmont, and I chilled with Michelle, Dan, and him. We went to Chase, and met up with Sam (a boy who thinks he's straight, but he's not) and Maja, who rocks. Yaay.

Then we went to Hooka. Cafe Hooka. You know, where I went like my first week here. Fun times. Okay, I must tell about Hunter. Aw. Hunter is a little boy. Well not little, he was 17. He's in high school. At first I thought he was cute,and I wanted to talk to him. I did, at the party (talk about this laters). Yes. He's gay, but No. He's 17, and he's too not on my level yet. but aww.

OLIVIA and LAURA met us at Hooka!

Fun times (or lack thereof were had). we went to a lame ass green party, and they were about to make us pay to get in. now you know I can't afford a damn party. I got in for free. Sam likes me.

Talked to Hunter, because Sam wanted me to talk to him. I did. It was nice, but no.

I bonded with Laura. We rock. Shit. I love her

Let me just say, that today, in the City of Chicago, I have seen more hot guys than I ever have in my whole life. It was just awesome.