This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Friday, March 14, 2003

Words cannot explain the mood I am in. beyond mad. beyond pissed off. Shit. So, I'm here in the 1104 Center, you know, shootin the shit with Chris. We're having fun times and all, and all of a sudden, I get a call from none other than BRAD. He says "where are you at, I need to come over and look at the apartment". I was like "what? you need to look at what? Whose?"

Him: "yeah, didn't Ben tell you, I'm moving in"
Me: "hell no he didn't tell me"
him: "well are you downtown?"
me: "I have stuff to do, I can't be lagging your behind all over downtown just to appease you"
him: I just need to look at the apartment
me: fine. where are you
him: some big grey building. On state and wabash (there's no way he was on State and wabash. they dont intersect. They run parallel.
me: fine whatever. be ready when I get there

then I remember. Oh shit. I have a FUSION meeting (as I see Laylaih walking to the building.) I told her I was going to be late.

I spend forever looking for Brad's ass. Shit. I was pissed. I had to talk to someone. Maya couldn't talk, she was going to dinner. No one else was home. Aw hell.

So I show Brad our dirty apatment. Shit. I wish someone would have told me about that shit, and I would have cleaned. I haven't had time to clean anything.

He's like "cool honey" I was like "look. If you are going to live with me, there is no honey, or babe, or anything. I don't like you". (I had to lay it out).

Then he had in interview to go to. Thank the Lord.

Then I went to FUSION. No one was there that I wanted to see. I left.

I am now typing this.

SHIT. You don't even know the half. I meant to write what I'm about to write this morning, but i didn't have the time. well, here goes.

So I get home yesterday, and there's a note under the damn door saying:

This is your five day notice. Your Feb. and March rent has not been paid. You have until Whatever date (like the 19?) to do so, or legal action will be taken.


What the flying FUCK. I pay my damn rent. AND ON FUCKING TIME TOO. I give it to Ben, and since my name is not on the lease (Ben's grandad or something is) I don't pay them directly. fucking assholes. I was so livid. Then he came home stoned. Shit. I need to fucking move out. NOW.