This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Thursday, March 13, 2003

Hey! It is 1:00 wow oh wow. What a day already! My phone rings at 8:30. Guess who it is? None other than Brad. He wants to move in on the 27th. sad times for him. Haha. I don't know. He has to talk to Ben. Good luck. Yes, since my phone rang at 8:30, that means I wasn't at my 8:00 class. Two reasons. One. When Ben came in last night, he knocked over my alarm, and so it reset. It was blinking 12:00 when i woke up. I had to curse. I was livid. I hate missing classes. Well I haven't missed any until yesterday, but still. I WANTED to miss Math, not Psyc. damnnit. Well, I figured, I guess I'll just go back to sleep. I told myself I would wake up at 10:30 to finish my paper. I woke up at 11:30. Haha. I am stupa. So after that, I ate, put on some clothes (I'm wearing Michael Owen's england world Cup jersey) and started the walk to the computer lab. I stopped by kinko's to see the progress they are making (they are doing a niiice job). I walked in, and asked where I could get an application. The construction worker said to go to the one on Roosevelt and Canal. So, I took the bus. Applied at Kinko's, and I have an interview next week! Well they have to call me about times, but they said they are looking for Columbia Students (since the store is on the campus) and I was perfect. Yaay. So pray that I have a job. After my interview there is training, then the store opens! Maybe they will pay me like $600.00 an hour. Haha yeah. right. Well, now I am going to start on my paper, and I hope to NOT be inturrupted (which I know I will be ay Ben and Brad, and prolly others. Well, I can always hope.)