This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Thursday, May 22, 2003

HUDSON JUST INVITED ME TO A PARTY!

DpthPerceptnBoyH: what are you doing friday night? i'm throwing a party at my best friend's apartment in wrigleyville
Christeyopgwe: I am doing a whole lot of nothing
DpthPerceptnBoyH: well, grab a friend and show up. it's at 11:30 ish at 3514 N. Wilton, a 45 second walk from the Red Line
DpthPerceptnBoyH: Addison stop
Christeyopgwe: seriously?
Christeyopgwe: and say Hudson invited me?
DpthPerceptnBoyH: sure! given that it's my party (and my best friend mike's, but equally)
Christeyopgwe: excellent
DpthPerceptnBoyH: i will be wearing white short-sleeve button-down with little red things on it
DpthPerceptnBoyH: cell: 815.919.7981
Christeyopgwe: I'll be there
DpthPerceptnBoyH: cool. bring something to drink if you want, but we will have plenty there
Christeyopgwe: coolness