This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Wednesday, May 14, 2003

Okay, I was feeling down, just a tad, so I decided to be really mean and devilish.

I was on xy.com. I vowed I would never go there again, and I noticed that I was becoming like everyone else, and only looking at guys for thier pictures. So, I thought.. What if I put a hot (or even semi-hot guy) up there, created a new AIM screen name, and had a good profile, how many guys would IM me? Well, my profile has been posted for 10 minutes, and 2 guys have already IMed me. I would get an average of to a MONTH with my normal people. Shows how shallow people are. I think it's great.

I here's the link
xy.com new me

The picture is totally Steve Burns. Yes, the Blue's Clues guy. OH my gosh. I am having too much fun. I am totally this other guy! It's going to be even better when people who have rejected my old profile begin to talk to me!!!!!

AHHH!!!! this is AWESOME!