This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Thursday, May 08, 2003

I just finished watching Personal Velocity I love that movie. After the movie, I couldn't think of anything more than emailing Russ. That's extremely weird. Here's the email. I felt I should save it for some reason.

To: Russ
Subject: Personal Velocity

How's it going man? I have a feeling this email is going to be incredibly long for some reason, so bear with me, and please don't think I'm any weirder than you already think I do. It was great to get your email the other day. Sorry for taking to long to respond. I have been despondent lately.

Have you ever seen the movie Personal Velocity? If you haven't, I highly reccomend it. I just finished it. Twice. In a row. I had seen it once before in the theater, when it first came out. It's a film by Rebecca Miller, who wrote the screenplay, and it's based on her book. Amazing. Everything about that movie to me, puts life in perspective. It tells the stories of three women and their "coming of age". It's not really a coming of age flick parsay, one, it's not a teen angst movie which involves a guy who runs away, and having sex with an older girl (not that all coming of age stories involve those scenarios, but you know what I mean, and if you don't, I'll explain it someday). back to my original thought. The movie follows three girls and how they came to be where they are now. The meaning behind the film is how everyone comes into their own at thier own time. The culmination of events in one's life brings change and realizations unknown until one specific point in thier life. God, it's amazing. It makes me want to go out in the world and try to expierience everything and go into a room by myself and cry, all at the same time.

I had a kind of shitty day today, and I bought this movie (among others) because buying movies make me feel better. Usually, just purchasing the movies puts me in a good mood, but it didn't today, until I watched Personal Velocity.

I don't even know why I'm writing you of all people, not that it's a good or bad thing, I was just at the comptuer, and you were the first person who came to mind (you should feel special). I don't know why, but yeah. I'm just in a weird ass reflecting type mood. I feel like it's been years since we have shared a conversation. This week has been so interesting for me. A girl who used to be extremely close to me, but then we grew far far apart (beacuse she was a hinder to my well-being), well, we started talking this week. I miss talking with her. We're going to be friends. Not as close as we used to, but friends. Speaking of which, all of my friends from NC have called me this week. I am usually the one who calls them, but they all called me this weel. That made me feel happy. Maybe I should go home this summer. I'm such a freak.

I am now sitting in Grant's apartment. Grant is a guy who is my friend, but I don't feel close to him. I won't let myself, because he doesn't listen, and I hate that. Over the last few weeks I have realized that alot of people don't listen. Why?

There's more drama with Ben. More about that later. I don't feel like bring that situation into my mind right now.

I want to stay here this summer incredibly bad.

Okay. I think you have enough to read. Not that I don't have more to say, but I feel I'm rambling, and I don't want to bore you with the details of my crazy life.

Yaay for 8 o'clock classes!

I'll talk to you later!

~Christopher (or Christophe as Colin says)


Interesting huh?
That's it. I'm going to go to bed now. I have class in 4 hours and 23 minutes. Night night