This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Tuesday, May 06, 2003

Hahah! I am so funny I amaze myself. Okay, so this morning I got up all early for psyc. I smelled, but I figured I'd take my shower after class. I had a blow pop to keep myself awake (I didn't really need it, because I am full of energy today, very upbeat), and went to grab something to drink. I rode the elevator with a prety cute guy, and we talked for ten floors (that's where my class is) then I got off, and went to class. We took the teacher assesment (everyone has to take them for each class once a semester) and then class started. We talked about Bandura, and Albert Ellis today. Then, after class, I went to the bathroom, because I had to pee. Of course, like many bathrooms, there's a mirror. I glanced at myself because I hadn't looked in one all morning, and I noticed my sweater was on backwards! Here's the kicker. Not only was it on backwards, but it was INSIDE OUT! HAHAHAH! Oh shit! I was laughing at myself! No one noticed, and if they did, they didn't say anything. I'm thinking that's why cute guy talked to me, because he had his shirt on backwards too! i wasn't even trying to make a statement, it was just on wrong! I didn't turn it around, because that would mean I didn't notice when I woke up, and I have to make it at least look intentional. so, as I write this, I am wearing my sweater inside out and backwards. It looks kinda cool if you ask me. I'm going to start a new trend. I mean damn. I can totally pull this look off if you ask me.

Today is going to be a good day. I'll make it a good day if I have to damnit.