This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Saturday, May 24, 2003

Oh my gosh. Damn. I don't think I can go back to North Carolina without regretting it. I mean shit. After meeting Hudson. Wow. I want to stay and spend every waking moment with him.

WOW.

I mean I know I jump to conclusions waay too soon, but shit. I have already had fucking DREAMS about this motherfucker. SHIT. not a motherfucker, a Christopherfucker. Damn.

I should stop cursing. No more

Wow that party last night. Talk about hotness. I can't wait to come back here already. I mean for real. Wow. Wow. AHH! I can't talk.

I am totally not interested in any other boy (well Russ, but he doesn't count)

Ryan cut his hair. He should not cut his hair.

SHIT.

haha I said I was going to stop talking. I mean cursing.

I have issues. WHO CRUSHES ON SOMEONE LIKE I DO?!?!?!?!? I mean AH. I have incredible amounts of issues. Times 5646574654.

Night. I'm back with the posting.