This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Friday, May 30, 2003

WOW. Last night was a little bit of fun times. I'm in the computer lab now, on break fro History of Cinema. We're about to watch Y TU MAMA! AHH! I am sooo excited. You have NO idea. Okay. So yesterday, I just had a great day. Nothing really super excellent happened, but it was just awesome! Yeah, so I came home from work, and went home. David talked to me online, and we dicided to go to his house and watch a movie. One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest. It was awesome. We played a little footsies, and made out a little. Okay, a lot. Nothing more. 17 points for me. He's 20, 6'1, green eyes, adorable, and funny. He's got a fairly good taste in movies, although he likes Signs. He's going back to his home (an hour south of here) to see his sister graduate. Then he's coming back Saturday night. We're hanging out Sunday. OH Shee! I'm supposed to hang out with Scottie on Sunday! well... Okay. Back to class. More laters.