This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Tuesday, August 19, 2003

Sophisticated and classy, you take shitty-tasting liquid and make it look beautiful and glamorous!!
Congratulations!! You're a smart sophisticated and
beautiful martini!!


What Drink Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


Haha. Shitty tasting liquid and make it look beautiful and glamourous. That's great. I like that line. Smile.

Today, today, and today. I basically stayed at my apartment all day. It was rather boring, and considering I didn't get anything done, it was relaxing. I'm tired. I waited ALL day for Rohan and them to call me, and come over, and they didn't call until 4:30. They didn't come over until like 8! Then they went swimming (I was too tired, but I watched), and I went back and forth from the apartment to the pool, making phone calls, and trying to return them. Haha. The message I left on Phil's answering maching must have thrown him for a loop and a half. It went along the lines of this: "sorry if there was confustino last night, I wanted to invite you to the AFYT cast party, but I left, and my roomie gave you the wrong number to call, and yeah. So, I'll be at home most of the day, so you can call me back, or not, or I'll talk to you later, or something, yeah, okay, so, yeah. I'll hang up now. Talk to you later!

I AM SUCH A GOOFUS. It got a return phone call! Too bad I had to pick up Michelle from the L station, so I missed it! He left a message. He'll call me tomorrow. Movie in the park somewhere. I have to get money! That's another thing I was waiting on. Phone call from daddy. He didn't call me back, and said he would.

ANYWAYS, after swimmies, we went to Jewel to get some snacks, and alot of folks went home, leaving me, Ben Miley, Scott, and Jenelle. Ben knew a guy throwing a party (on a Monday night, that should have been the first clue) so we said Okay, we'll go. Yeah. Some party. Scott Jenelle and I left after 5 minures. I was gone for about an hour. If Jake tried to call me, Ben was online (he's the only one of us who refuses to pay 10 bucks a month for DSL) so he prolly couldn't get through. Sad times.

So yeah, my day.