This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Saturday, August 16, 2003

Just got off the phone with Jason. It's really cute how much he likes Jasper. I was right about his position (ya know, pitcher/catcher). As I always am. Haven't been wrong yet. I'm still alone by myself though. It is quite boring. I am going to watch TV. No I'm not, that's boring. I'm going to do a whole lot of nothing. Stare into space "re-evaluate my life"as Rohan says. Haha. I did have a good conversation with Jason though. Oh yes, I called Phil tonight. He was going over "Taming of the Shew" (he just got a coveted internship at Chicago Shakespeare) I thought that was amazingly hot for some reason. He's got rehersal tomorrow, and thus can't hang out. He doesn't know what he's doing Sunday, for they won't tell him until tomorrow. He said he was going to call me, so I have to wait. I can't call him (that's my problem). Haha. Well then, now I shall retire to the living room and look out the window at the city at night.