This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Saturday, August 23, 2003

a GREAT WONDERFUL SPLENDIFEROUS night was had tonight. After going to the dentist, and waiting two hours to not have Josh's teeth pulled out, I had a crappy evening, because I lost money, and I don't know how. It's okay though. It's only money. I mean if it were like 50000000 I would be upset, but I'm not bothered anymore.

The night of AWESOMENESS starts now: Scott came over, and we got dressed to go to the Opera, which Garett was in. It was incredible. The Barber of Seville. I'd never seen it before last night, and I knew about it, and the famous songs, but watching it was AMAZING. I mean wow. I was impressed with everything. It was awesome to hang out with Scott and Moises too. Then, we met Garett, who was in the show (like I previously mentioned) and we had cheesecake and drank some wine, which wasn't that great. The cheesecake was rather good. The wine, not so. Then, me being the little socialite I am, convinced everyone to come over for a swim. It was enjoyed by all! pictures here.. Numbers were exchanged, and such. I must say that Garett is quite nice looking, and (although I don't know him well enough yet) makes a good boyfriend. Moises found a keeper! I don't think I'm his type anyways. I hope things work out between those two. :) Ben just walked in, and he's going to jump in the shower, and the two of us are gonna eat cookie dough and watch British Queer as Folk.

I hope Phil calls sometime soon!

Yaay for night like tonight! There will be more to come, I am sure.