This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Monday, September 08, 2003

I have changed the title of my blog. I was going to put the word poor in there, but I didn't, because

I got a job.

at Apple. HOORRRAAAYY! Well, Amy hasn't called me back, but when I went into the store, she said that she'd be calling today with excellent news. That's awesome. Made my day on Friday. Speaking of Friday, What else happend? TOO MUCH.

I got the internship at Cinema/Chicago. Yes, the Chicago International Film Festival.

I am to report to the office at 10 AM Monday, Sept. 22. I am the Asst. to the Volunteer Coordinator. I have to assist him/her in finding volunteers for the film festival. Hey. An internship is an internship. All I need is an in.

Now for a legnthy report of my weekend.

Friday night, I went out to the Cheesecake Factory with my roommates and a few friends. It was quite good. The Key Lime Cheesecake is really good. I was then supposed to meet Scott and Janielle at the Blue Line Addison stop. That stop was pretty far away from the Red Line Chicago. But I met them anyways. Well I didn't really meet them there. They got a free cab ride, for Janielle oogling her goodies for the cab driver. They text messaged me directions from the stop. I got there fine. The party was open bar. Yes, that's right. Free drinks for everyone. Every kind, every shape. Well not the mixed ones. Just hard liquor, chasers, and beer. I don't drink beer though, so we can all guess what I had. Yes, Liquor. Not in any small amount either. Friday, I totally violated all liquor rules. You know, don't mix darks and lights, blah blah. Yes. Guess who got alcohol poisoning? Christopher Layne. We won't talk about that part yet. Let's talk about all the things I did at this party. First, I made drunken calls. Damn Cell phones. They are a damn curse to mankind. I wouldn't have thought of making any phone calls of the sort if I was sober. Well Duh. I meant if I didn't have a cell phone. After the calls, there were boys standing in a corner showing off their chests. There was one guy, who was not particularly hot, but he had a semi hairy chest, and it was soft (of course I felt it) and for some reason it turned me on. Next to him was an ugly guy with a smooth chest, and I felt that too, but it wasn't that great. The hairy chest was mucho better. I guess they both have their pros and cons. Anyways, after that fiasco, (sometime in between shot numbers 20 and 23) there was a guy (totally straight [there were only about 6 gay guys there, and three of them were with me]) with his package hanging out. Yes. Out. In front of the world to see. I would have gotten turned on if it were a sight to see, but we'll just say it wasn't a sight to see, because there was nothing to see. Nothing at all. Erect, he stood at about three inches. Yeah. His testicles (that's a funny word) were bigger than his member. He was a sad case. Next, I will tell of the proceedings with this totally straight guy and my friends. Well, since he was showing the world what he had, I decided to tell the world what he didn't have. By the time the party was over, everyone knew he had a small rooster (or cock, if you like that term), thanks in huge part to muah. Well, I also found out that Janielle had made out with him earlier in the night. This made me laugh. Very hard. I grabbed Janielle's hand and urged her to look at the size of his member. She finially obliged, and looked. Then I started chanting. "make out, make out". They granted my wish and begun kissing. Scott, was there the whole time, feeding me shots, and egging me on. Janielle was strattling the guy, and Scott had his hand in between Janielle's legs, pretending he was touching the small penis. I then gasped, because Scott has a boyfriend. He told me to come here, and I put my hand in between her legs too, but I actually touched the thing. He got up from embarassment, and walked out of the room, and downstairs. Janielle followed to apologize for me. They ended up doing a deed in the alleyway. I took about seven more shots, and then we left, after I introduced myself to everyone at the party. On the way back to the train, Scott saw some friends from High school. They talked, and I proclaimed that I was bored, and was going back to the party. Janielle went with me. We got lost. So we called Scott, who found us, and took up back to the train station. The world was spinning. I had to sit down, or else I felt I would throw up. I threw up anyways. That was the first time. When the train came, instead of me getting up to get on the train, I rolled over onto the ground, right into my vomit. Oh yes. I was that drunk. I was shaking and convulsing too. Exciting. I then continued to throw up on the train. when it was time to switch to the Red Line, I kicked off one of my shoes, I don't know why. I guess I felt I didn't need them. So that was 45 dollars down the drain. When we got to the Red Line, and i threw up twice more, I kicked off my other shoe. 45 more dollars down the drain. We got on the train, and I just layed on the train floor. People couldn't get by me, and I wasn't moving. The train floor felt good, and cold. When we arrived at the house (not Mine, but Eva's, because Scott was housesitting their house) I threw up once again (making a total of 8 thus far). I then stripped naked, and went into the first bed I saw. That night I sweated profusley, and woke up drenched. I threw away my soiled clothes, and put on some of Eva's. I didn't have a bad hangover though, I just felt dehydrated, so janielle and I went to starbucks to get some Iced Tazo Passion Fruit Leamonade, which ROCKS. I looked for my phone. It was nowhere to be found. Scott called from work to say that Ben called him, and he had my phone. I went back to sleep. Woke up, took a cab home (becasue I had no shoes), threw up once more, took the GREATEST shower of my life, and went to sleep. Until 9PM. I then woke up to the phone ringing, and asking if I wanted to go to a Ben Fold's concert. I said yes, got dressed (I put on some kind of weird outfit. I would never go out looking like that if I were in my right mind) and commenced to go to the concert. It rocked. Ate Mexican food. Then went on a phone hunt. Rohan and I went all the way to Ben's house (which is not close to anyone but Eddie, who is not close to anyone else) to see that Ben wasn't there, but he had my phone, so Chris, his roommate let us stay there till we got a hold of him, which we did. He was all the way out by my house. WTF. we trecked all the way back, went, got my phone, joined Ben at a party (I was too tired to do anything, I didn't even want to be around alcohol, it makes me sick just smelling it) and then went home. I decided I wanted to go to church the next day, but I didn't get up in time, and no one would go with me. I slept, called my bank, realized there was a defficency, and there's NO way that there could have been (this story will come later) and watched movies most of yesterday, until about 11:00 when Mike and I decide we want to go out to the country and race around naked. That was fun and invogorating. Refreshing to say the least. Nothing went on, we were just two naked boys running around. Quite fun. I got home about 3 or 4AM, and went to sleep. Woke up, because I had to pay rent. The money was in my bank account, which like I said earlier, was defficient. SO, about an hour ago, I called my bank to learn that my last last paycheck from Madstone (not the one I just got, but the one before that, for an amount of $243) bounced. yes, it bounced. So I'm in the hole, when I should have a positive balance of close to $500 or so. But when I made a payment for school last time, the check that bounced, posted before it cleared, and I spent some of that money, which makes me in the whole for all of that money. My bank said they would clear all charges, and give me the balance I should have, when I get in contact with Madstone and figure the stuff out, and re-cash the check. My ass was livid this morning. I called Madstone Corporate, and left a legnthy message. They better return my call. Good thing the rent Manager is off today, or I would be on fire. Now, I'm letting it all go in this blog. I'm about to go back to sleep, and then do the dishes. Later.

OH yes, and I had to change my school schedule. I hope these classes aren't filled. I already can't take 19 hours like I want to, because of this internship, so I cut it to 14. The schedule I have now ROCKS, and gives me time to Go to school, do the internship (at 40 hours a week) and work. I'm going to be a busy puppy, but I have to do it. I have to.

Monday: 9-10:50 ~ Spanish. I decided to take Spanish. I don't know why yet.
Tuesday: 9-12:50 ~ The Physics of Filmmaking. 2-3:15 ~Philosophy
Wednesday: 9-10:50 ~ Spanish
Thursday: 2-3:15 ~ Philosophy
Friday: 10-1 ~ Avd. Screenwriting I

It's not a bad schedule at all, and I am taking more 2 day a week classes instead on blocks, because the blocks are at bad times. That sucks, but I'll be able to get everything done.