This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Thursday, September 04, 2003

Sometimes it sucks being the person who everyone tells shit to. I found out recently that a lot of my friends don't like another one of my friends. Yet, they put up with him. I mean golly gee. What's up? It's like why don't you tell them that? Why me? It's like I'm supposed to solve everyone's problems. Fuck that shit. I mean I love that my friends can confide in me for stuff, but still. I have to appease everyone. It's like "oh you can come, but don't bring so and so" I'm thinking "what the fuck?!" (I'm trying to stop saying 'like' all the time") Or they are like "well I really don't like so and so, that's why I don't hang around ya'll as often". Stupid shit like that. I say fuck 'em. Fuck 'em all.

On a lighter note, I have my second interview at H&M on Tuesday, and my interviewer guy was hitting on me.