This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Monday, September 01, 2003

I had an AWESOME time in the burbs yesterday and today. IKEA is my most favoritest store in the world. wowsers. that's about it. Oh yes, and another cool thing! So remember how I said the thing about the guys? Well, I have seen a ton of hot guys, and I'm not attracted to any of them.. It's amazing. I am really doing this! Yaay!

So Justin took me back to the city tonight, and yaay fun times, I went to Ben's house, and it was fun, I think. Everyone was drunk out of their minds. I didn't drink a thing. Nor did I smoke, I had a can of Sprite, and some chocolate cake. I made out with two girls. They both got really turned on. Caitlyn is a good kisser. As is Helena. I think I have stumbled onto something. I can't say that I didn't like making out with those two girls, and one of them is a lesbian! Helena had to stop us, because it wasn't right that she was getting turned on. It was quite interesting. I have made out with girls before, but it was different tonight.

Now I am housing seven drunk and or high people. Good thing my roomates aren't home. They are waay too loud. Not the roomies, the people over.

IKEA rocks.