This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Sunday, October 12, 2003

So yeah. Wow. I'm on break at Apple. i love this job. Hell, at 9.75 an hour, who wouldn't love it? wowsers to the max. I appreciate this spell check thing on blogger now. i really don't have much to say, other than that I am terribly busy. At times i feel like I really want some action, other times, I just want a boyfriend, and then there's the rest of the time where i love being single, because it's just awesome. I only have to care about me. Ya know? Well what i do know is that if I were dating someone during this festival, we would not be spending much time together. Crazy beans.

Maya sent me that survey. haha. She is OB TRICE.

I need to get my phone shit and money together.

I have made a TON of connections at school. Teachers. i'm going to get through school in a flash. I'm so excited.

Everyone at Apple is older than me. I feel old. mature. Yeah.

I'm cold too.