This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Dang dang. I've been here since early, and there's no sign of my leaving soon. I've eaten junk all day. It's quite crazy. french Fries, cookies, and of course, OREO's. What had happend was, the whole volunteer database dissapeared from our eyes. Like damn. It was gone. No disk no nothing. All the schedules. Gone. Forever. So we get to redo the whole thing. A months worth of work. Woah. Nelly. Golly gee. Willikers, That's a doosie. this thing starts Thursday. Like for real. This is not kosher. Haha. We've been crazy killer bees all day. I'm sleeping good tonight. All that, and I had to transport 50 cases of wine to Marshall Field's to prepare for the party on Thursday, and yeah. Woah. I'm a tired mothersucker. I got my Staff T-shirt, and my Staff Badge today. with my picture on it. That makes me feel important, I actually hae 2 badges. One, that says INTERN, which means if something goes wrong, I don't get blamed for it, because I'm just a little INTERN, but the other is big, and RED, and says STAFF. AS ME ABOUT ANYTHING. IF SOMEONE DIES, IT'S MY FAULT. That's what it says. So yeah. I won't be wearing that badge. Oh yes I will, because it gets me and whoever I am with into whatever screening or party :) that makes me happy. So yeah. That's my day.

My life, so my life. Woah. It's been a while since the public has been informed of the woes of the phenomenon called my life. It's a fun times for all rollercoaster of crazinesss.

So I still have no money. That won't change for a while. haha. You know. That doesn't bother me though.

This is the exciting part. The Bizzoys. Allright. I don't know how many of them there are, because I don't know if they really count. It's a frazzled world. 80's frazzled.

Jonathan. Cool guy. Really cool guy. Say's "bitch Please" alot. That bugs me. haha. Not really, but you know, He used to play soccer. we all know what I think about Soccer boys. AMEN. He knows about soccer too. He goes to world cup games. He's a northwestern Junior, really smart, and real nice. He's very active, a member of a ton of clubs, and he does the whole works. I think I bug him in an odd way though. Like I don't know, but sometimes I think he thinks that I'm a little boy, because I talk to much. I should stop talking. Not like talking to him, but like talking so much. I don't want to stop talking to him. He's kosher.

Speaking of Kosher, there's Christopher. well Chris. He's jewish. Well he's converting to Judiasm. How hot is that?! I'll tell you. It's hot-tas-tic. Shit. Chris is a University of Chicago sophomore, and he's very culturally intelligent. Like he knows alot about alot. That's super duper awesome, because that means he has a brain. I love guys with brains. He's also tall, and has green eyes. Really pretty eyes. We've got (semi) similar tastes in movies, and he likes to drink. Like wow. I like a man who can hold his liquor :)~ that was stupid. I've got to go out with him more, because I want to pick his brain. Well more than that. Eww that was nasty. Picking someone's something? that just sounds uncomfortable.

Well that's that. I mean both are really cool guys. I just have to spend time with them to see where things go. I can't say I like one more than the other... Well, there are pros and cons. With both. I mean they both drive, both are smart, and yeah. I don't know.. We'll see.. I won't choose one over the other just yet..