This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Saturday, November 01, 2003

I feel really good, and fairly rested. Last night, I went to Monica's Halloween party. Since Halloween is her favorite day, I decided I wouldn't be a punk like all the rest of my friends, and actually go. I had a blast. I bonded with my roomates, Justin and Ben more, and Ryan came, which made Monica happy also. At first, the music sucked ass, but I changed that. I had to go into my stash of CD's that I brought, and we turned that party OUT, especially when Michael was played. Yes, Jackson. Everyone knows he can get any party started, because as much as people hate him, EVERYONE will dance to his damn songs. We had some hip hop music playing first, and thaty turned some people out onto the dance floor, but not enough, so we played some Rap, then some R&B. When those were dying down, we dicided THRILLER was the only one out. EVERY DAMN PERSON came out onto that floor. That party was packed.

It was one of the first parties I went to (this semester) and stayed COMPLETLY sober. Not alcohol, pot, extacy, crack, or herion. Well I don't do it anyways, but I just had to qualify that there was no an ounce of harmful substance in me. I was high on life. It was amazing. Our cab driver rocked. He got a big tip. Ryan was super horny, and we were about to go at it, but I didn't. I resisted. Ryan needs a friend, not a fool-around buddy. I was happy at myself this morning. As much as Monica wanted us to hook up, we didn't. I'm so proud of myself. And Besides, someone else is in the runnings.

I need to take a shower so I can go to work. I have to be there in 45 minutes.

My dreams were weird. The first was about how I started to lose my hair. It was all one one strand, and it just started coming out. At first, there was a little hair in my mouth, so I pulled it out, then it got longer, and I noticed i was pulling out my own hair. I could FEEL IT. My head was bleeding, and I had no hair. It was so weird. Another dream was about the inner place you go to when you're high. Kind of like the 'cave' in Fight Club. It was crazy. can't explain it now, shower is calling. literally. It knows my name now, and can talk. I have taught it well. Otherwise, I'd not take one. The shower has to call me, or I won't want to take one. Who needs showers?