This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Tuesday, November 11, 2003

What's up with Catherine Garlinghouse having a boyfriend, and I don't? I shouldn't be jealous though. yaay for catherine garlinghouse. ten points for becky who updates every day, and I love her. thirty points for her, bringing her total to fourty points. Apple rocks because we just got FREE iPODS. Yes. that's what I said. Free. so ha ha to everyone who doesn't work for Apple.

I want to get Josh Groban's new CD. and Steve Burns. I still need that one.

there's so much i feel i should say, but i can't find the words to say it. oh yes and don't date 45 year olds. they have HIV, and are sexually repressed. well not repressed, but they love sex from 19 year olds.

david and i should talk again. he is cool, and i am cool. cool people match. and that's that. i am souper cool. that's my new word. souper.

have a souper night. and i will see if david wants to come over and make out