This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Friday, March 12, 2004

Deja Vu..

Helena says that when you have Deja Vu, it means you're supposed to be in that particular place at that particular time. Even if it's a scary Deja vu...

I had Deja Vu four times yesterday.

It started as a great day. Grant was leaving, (that's not the great part) but we had just spent three amazing days together. All of the group was there, and Scott turned 21, things were just going awesome. We went from Scott's back to my place, to wait for the time he had to leave. People came over to bid farewell, and we watched some Sex and the City. Fun times for all. Smelly got off of work, and asked to come over. I said sure. Smelly wanted me to see the new place we're all moving into. Grant left. We went out to the place. It's awesome. I can't wait to live there. I hung out with Smelly and T. Helena called. She wanted to go to the Royal. I said okay, as long as we got trashed first. Scott and Eddie didn't want to go, they went to see Passion of the Christ. That's okay. They needed time alone and together. We got beer. I called Corey. Corey didn't want to come, but I made him. I called Jared, because he's a really cool guy who needs cool people like us in his life. haha. Kidding. I like(d) Jared. Yes like that. In that way, like I could see us together. I mean he's smart, attractive, has an incredible smile, and he's nice. If nothing else, he'd make a great friend (which is what we're going to be from here now on). Well, we drank at jared's. Corey and Jared hit it off. I was happy. My friends like him. That's a good thing. Adam called. I told him to come out. He wanted to. We got buzzed and picked him up. Went to the Royal. I didn't look at a single guy. We just danced our asses off. It was awesome. Back to Jared's after the Royal. Corey was going to leave with Helena when she left, and I was to hang out with Jared, and help him finish his homework. Corey stayed. I got tired, so I went to the bed (studio apartment), and rested, still 100% aware of what was going on. Corey and Jared fooled around. Then they got in the bed. I was wide awake the whole time. I will not reveal the details of what happened, but we can just say I heard everything. I couldn't muster up the courage to look. A few times, they (well mostly jared) tried to get me involved. That was not happening. I feigned sleep. The unimaginable happened. You can guess what that was. I had nothing to do but send text messages to my friends, telling them what was going on. I wanted to leave, but that would imply that I heard everything. I wanted to say something, but that would be outside of my limits. They are people, they can do whatever they want.

It's all just another example of how I'll be single the rest of my life. When I introduce someone to my friends, they end up doing things. I'll continue to do it, but it sucks.

That's great. Deja fucking Vu. I was supposed to experience that mess.

That's only a fraction of the shit that's going down.