This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Saturday, November 13, 2004

The Year In Boys.

Summer.

My Birthday season. All the hot guys are out frolicking. Pride. Everyone's fucking. Guys glore. The season in which I get the least action, because it seems like relationships are not what folks are looking for. The time when I feel ugliest, and I don't go out much. Shorts look good on me, but my legs are too skinny. It's hot. Time for white. Don't get darker. Don't know wether or not to cut my hair. Stickiness.

Fall.

The season where I get the most dates. Also, the time when I'm most busy. School, the festival, I feel productive. Usually the time in the year when I want to secure someone, because I'll possibly have someone for the holidays. The time when fashion is at it's peak. I look the best. Jeans. Sweaters. Scarves. I feel hottest. People seek me more than I seek them. flirting is at it's peak. The time when I'm making the most money, but I have the least.

Winter.

The best season. Christmas. Snow. Fun. Hot Cocoa. Beautiful Men. I think everyone is beautiful in winter. Smiles, despite the cold. Staying in. I get tons of dates in early winter, but they usually dwindle right before Christmas, when I'm not worried about having anyone at this point, because I can't get them a gift that will mean anything, for I hardly know them. Time to spend time with friends and family. Have a blast. Get more clothes. Go to shows. Oscar movies.

Spring.

Snow melts. Spring fever. When I get the most sex, but it's all meaningless. Grades fall for some reason. Things are alive and well, but with the season change, it's hard to figure out what to wear. Bugs. St. Patrick's day, also known as the day of the hot men. Everyone is cute. A time of immaturity. Older guys crush on me during this time. When I move. Start a new year. A time of change. I usually have money this season.