This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Tuesday, June 11, 2002

My best friend is over and she is tearin up some Chicken Biscut combp from Bo's. I don't eat those, b/c I don't eat meat. I am about to go to work in a few hours, after I eat some Ramens. At about 3 I woke up from my nap, and it was CRAZY! (my dream that is) Okay, so we were at this theme park with all these hot umm.. folks (haha) and we (Crystal, Sarah, Maya and I) got to preview this ride. It's a roller coaster that you drive your car on. I can't really explain it, but yeah, it was realy tizzy. Well my car was behind theirs, and I turned the wrong way at some point on the track. It turned out that that part of the track hadn't been built yet, so I fell from 5000 feet to the ground. Here's the good part, you know where you are half-councious in your dreams? Well I kept telling myself not to wake up, and to keep falling until I hit the ground, or I would never know what happened, (and the dream was really good, so I didn't want to mess it up). So I fell, and I landed on the ground perfectly. on my feet, and everything, right in the middle of a dance club, located at the center of the Theme park. So everyone rushes up to me, because they thought I was dead. Then I went dancing, and it was all good. Then it was time to go, but a group of terroists had held up the theme park, and no one could escape. One of the hostages was this person I vaguely know, Matt Carter. So me, of course, being the superhero-take initiative person, devised a plan to free Matt. My plan worked, but many people were killed in the action. Then some stuff happened (I'll keep that to myself for now) and the phone rang. It was Maya, telling me she ws on her way to my house. I realized I was no longer dreaming, and decided to wake up. I LOVE DREAMS! More to come! Signing off!