This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Sunday, December 08, 2002

Golly! I always have something I want to say in my blog, but when I think of writing it in here, I always forget it! this is no special case. I have again forgoten what I was to write here. I have yet to remember what I was to say. Sad times. Oh yes, this isn't the thing, but it's still funny. So a few months ago, we went clubbin, and there was this guy, who was like ALL up in out group, trying to dance and stuff, he kept looking at Maya, and the other girls we were with, and was all about being in our group. We had never seen him in our lives, but he was dancing with us like it was no tomorrow. Well guess what.. HE WORKS WITH ME AT WILSON'S! Hahaha! well I'll be done with this entry for now. Noise (opposite of peace)