This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Friday, December 06, 2002

::sighs:: ahhh.. I had a night full of dreams about the awesomeness, Joshua Groban. Maybe it was because I was up until about 4 in the AM writing posts to messageboards on a private site for grobanites. I don't consider myself a "grobanite". Just so you know. Get this. So I was at Chammps (a resturant) with my dad (mein fati), Christian and Cameron. I had to take a dumperoo. So I was in the bathroom, and it was a DOOSIE that wanted to come out. I was like screaming! This is the bad part. THEY DIDN"T HAVE A BAR TO HOLD ON TO!!! What kind of expensive resturant is that when you can't even go take a poo poo in a stall with no bar! I didn't respect. The one time I need the bar, they didn't have one. I was like crying. It was so thick, it's not even funny. Sheet. Yeah, so I just got home from work (wilson's) and it was fun. Nothing really exciting. I got the new XY mag. The boy at INK gives me his employee discount, so you know I am all about that. Even though I have no intentions of doing anything with him, I think we just understand each other. OKay, now that I am done with that unessecary rambling, I will talk about me. Haha. when don't I talk about me. Oh yes, I am now no longer a 100% freeballer. I have decided to wear underwears. I mean I'm sure there will be those days where I will have to go "commando" but for now, it's back to the el boxeros or boxer briefs. Too bad I have to buy new ones, b/c I kind of threw away all of them. Haha for me. Fun times. Hmm what else? Oh yeah. Okay this is pretty pathetic. My MOM (yes my mom) straight up begins to tell me about how this is the time of year where she gets lonely. I was like "I hear you sista" It's pretty pathetic when I know how my mom feels about being lonely. I mean shit. I am not supposed to be having a pity party with my mom, you know! We are some hot mothersuckers! Tomorrow I think we are going to hit the clubs. Well not really all that, but still. Of all people we should be the LEAST lonely. People are missing out on some good ass, and some good people in general! Holler for the Guests! I have to raise the roof. Okay. Peacies. Let me take my lonely ass to bed