This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Tuesday, March 04, 2003

Dum da duuuum, duuuum, da da daaaaa duuum, da duuum, dum, dum da duum, duum da duuuum... I've been humming Star Wars all morning. Not the main theme, and not Vader's theme, but the dark force theme. You know.. Or maybe you don't, but I know, and that's all that matters. Ha. So there.

Well, guess what? Last night, I had me a good night. Quite humerous too. I was in the 1104 Center, and it was about 10:45. They say the lab closes at about 10:00, so I figured someone would come up and tell me that the lab was closed. All of a sudden, all og the lights went out. I about threw a fit. I was scared out of my mind. The computer lab is 2 floors, and I was on the second floor, so maybe they just forgot me. Ha. So I left the computer lab, and then called Maya on my way to Jewel-Osco (the grocery sto'). She laughed at me, and I laughed at me too. We had some fun times last night on the phone while I was shopping for groceries. I was whalling out over food prices. I don't respect the prices here. Boy. They do not play!

I then went home, and it was about 11:30. I decided I was going to have a pamper night. So, I made me some hot Cocoa (which I just bought), and a hot bath, and read David Sedaris, while drinking cocoa, in the bathtub. It was awesome. I went to bed at about 12:45 ish.

Got up this morning. Are LIFE cereal (yaaay!!!!) Now I have a project to do before class tonight. It'll only take me a few minutes.

There's a lunchtime thingy with Moises Kauffman and Doug Wright today. I don't know if I'll go. Hmmm...