This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Monday, March 03, 2003

Today is the day... the day I get money. My dad should be at the bank right now as I type. That's what he said. I am strugglin' for cash. I spent my last 21 cents this past weekend. 20, becase Laura (who rocks) needed it to get back to E-town (that's Evanston). My last penny, I gave to a homeless man who was just given a new pair of shoes from a random guy (or so he says). He had no bottom teeth in the front of his mouth. I'm in the 1104 Center computer lab. I think this is my favorite one. This, then 623, then 624 library, then the Dorms, then 600, and I haven't been to the other ones enough to say. I do know I need to talk about my weekend. Ben is being really nice. I needed to say that.

My weekend: Friday: I watched those movies, then went home. Russ called me, and we talked for 4 hours, 31 minutes, and 31 seconds (I'm not anal or anything, it just said that on my phone). It was actually an awesome conversation. We talked about a ton of things. Yaay. I told him about my problem (well it's not really a problem, just something that I haven't done in a while, and for no reason.. the "deed"), and he think's I'm funny, well at least I think he does. If nothing comes of anything, we'll be friends.

Saturday: About Face. It was different.. I liked it, but I didn't. I mean I hadn't heard from my dad since Wed. so, I was still a little worried about that, but he called me. Ryan was looking cute as a button. He goes to Costa Rica on Friday, and comes back the following Sunday. Weird. Same with Russ, but he leaves Wednesday of next week, and comes back Sunday (well he's going to Salt Lake City). Haven't talked to Brad. I've shrugged him off. Back to Saturday though. Went to Clark's, found out never tell Bea and (tall) Dan anything (not Dan rymer). They can't keep secrets, or confidentiality. Gotta watch what you say around those mothersuckers. Talked one on one with Ryan (ahhhh.. fun times!!!). Found out he likes me, but I can't "expect anything". I won't. Yes I will. We're never going to date. I know that, becase that's what 'don't expect anything' means. Sad. went out with Rachel, Olivia, Rohan, and Laura. We had fun at Clark's. We then went to a party, but it wasn't really a party, because the guys throwing it were lame. haha. Olivia and I played chess. I let her beat me. I really did. I am good at chess. Then it was 4:30 in the morning, so we went home.

Sunday: I slept all day, until about 4, and Rohan called me to come to his house to watch Six Feet Under and Queer as Folk, my favorite shows, except Dawson's.

SFU and QAF rocked. Justin is hot with longer hair. Ethan is still my boy.

Russ called. We talked for like 5 hours. I learned what felching is. haha.

Today: still waiting on daddy to call me, because I need money, and he's supposed to be depositing it, so I can give it to my roommate, so he can write the check, so rent will be paid. Shit. I'm getting worried, because I have a project due tomorrow, and I have no money to buy the supplies. I have all that I can do with the project done, but I have to get the other stuff, or it wont' be complete, and it's like 15% of my final grade. They don't give incompletes. If he doesn't have this money, I think I have a right to be pissed.

See ya.