This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Friday, February 28, 2003

2 things to say. First one. I went to the documentary thingy, and say Devil's Playground. It's about Amish people. Interesting, but I didn't learn as much as they should have taught. Backtracking, I went home to change, right, because I didn't want to look all bummed out if John was going to be there. I had this whole long scenario played out in my head, about me changing too. it goes as follows:

John "so, you changed from what you were wearing earlier"
Christopher: Yeah, you know, I didn't want to look all gross. there may be someone here who wants to ask me out of something.
John: Of course oh course. how could I forget?
Christopher: Because you never knew
John: Yeah, I guess so. so, who do you think would be here to ask you out?
Christopher: wanna know the truth?
John: yeah
Christopher: you
John: oh. Well, you didn't have to dress up for that. I would ask you anyways.
Christopher: *blushes* (I didn't know black people could blush, but I blush anyways.. this is my damn scenario, so you just shut yp)
John: So, ya know, I live on the northside, and my family's out of town. After the movies, wanna chill at my place?
Christopher: Sure
John: Ya know, I have tickets to margaret cho tomorrow
Christopher: Are you shitting me?
John: I sure am not! wanna come?
Christopher: Heck yes!
John; you know they are going to cost you (wink wink)
Christopher: You name your price (killer smile)
John: We'll discuss that tonight. Let's watch the movie now
Christopher: okay! sounds great to me!

I know I am a stupid retard. Yeah. Like that's ever going to happen. well, I can always dream. Bowling for Columbine.. to watch or not to watch. I've seen it a million times. well 2, but that's okay. I dont know...

Oh yeah. Dad has still not called. I think he commited suicide or something.. like seriously.. He always returns my calls. Something is wrong.