This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Monday, March 17, 2003

Sunday. Woke up. At 10. Then I met Hannah 2 hours later. We had FUN TIMES shopping. Wow. She found an AWESOME dress. It looks awesome. For lunch, we, of course, went to Clark's. It was awesome. Wow. the weather here has been awesome. like incredible. Incredibly awesome. yaay. we then wanted to go to Clark street, because there are alot of like boutiques on that street. So we went to Fullerton (we should have just gone on the Clark Bus, but Ro-Ro told us to go to fullerton, and then take the bus. We did that, but, yeah. We went the wrong way. Talk about fun times. So we wanted to get on the other bus, but it was running a little slowness. We saw a girl with an ass so big, she walked funny. She was skinny too. I had to laugh. Hannah and I had somt fun times on the real. Then, we went to CHEESECAKE FACTORY, which ROCKS MY COCK. WoW.

I then went to Ann's. She is awesome. We didn't watch Six Feet Under, or QAF, but that's okay. I'll see them later on this week in re-runs. we did see an awesome movie called Amores Perros (love's a bitch. at first I thought it was dog's in love, because you know.. dog..bitch.. yeah..). It was awesome. It has the boy from Y tu Mama in it. Not Diego Luna, but the other guy. Gael Garcia. yeah. Anyways, the movie rocked.

Guess what the fuck I found out. Brad is moving in TOMORROW. Not Next week, but TOMORROW. WHAT THE FLYING DOO-DOO.

Well, I have to go meet Mike now.

Then I have to go to the Library, I HAVE to do this film history thing. and hang with Hannah Banana.