This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Wednesday, April 30, 2003

So I was reading Alanna's blog, and I started to get jealous. Of all the people's blogs I read, mine is the worst. Sometimes, I wish I could just write something beautiful, and insightful, but I can't. I mean all of my shit in here is just what's going on. It's not in beatiful words, it's just blah. Why can't I be all gorgeous, or funny, like Chad, or just awesome like Becky's? jake's blog rocks even more.

Anyways, Tom called me. We're still on for tomorrow. Who wants to see a picture? Here's one: This is pathetic. Who puts up pictures of people they vaguley know on their blog? Oh yeah, Christopher!

http://edwardnorton.zzn.com/WebUsers/Tmp_christopher_1071354490134/Message/Attach/att8055.tmp/~1D58F/image/pjpeg/img001.jpg


There's tom.

I wonder if I can get my job back at Madstone... I miss them... alot... I am coming home for the summer. I want to hang out with all of them forever. Hmmm... I don't exactly know if i want my job back though. As much as I loved it, I hated it. Not hate, but hate. You know, the hate of the manager, like makes you hate the job? I guess. I only really liked working with Erika as manager. My heart hurts for them. I want to be home so bad. I want to stay here too. About Face is not worth the time spent to stay for the summer. The only thing that is is the Chicago int'l film fest. I really want that job. We'll see.

i just realized that I have major problems. they are funny problems, but problems nontheless. I think Laura (my ACE dawg) and I are the only ones with this problem. My problem is as follows: Whenever a new guy comes vaguley into the picture, (well not really in the picture even... just a foot or an arm that got cut off. you know those pictures that you take, and you wonder, who's arm is that? that's what I'm talking about. someone who's not really "in" the picture, but is in the picture, because he's in the picture.) I begin to go crazy. Crazy meaning, I begin to plan things that are just stupid like we're going to be soulmates, when I barely know the guy's last name. Hey, at least there's no sex going on. Like today, I was talking to Laura on the phoney, when I was supposed to be doing my research paper.. and she said "you should come up to Princeton (that's in NJ) to visit Olivia and I this summer!" Of course I was like "oh you know it girl!" and I began to tell her of my plans for the summer.. I said "you know, Tom lives up north too, so I could stop by y'alls place when I visit him! It would work out perfectly!"

WHO DOES THAT!? Who sas Tom even LIKES me like that? Who says I like him like that? I don't know what the heck is wrong with me. Man, my head is screwed up. It's not only with Tom that I do this crap, but any guy that I vaguley like. yes. I know. without saying it. I have major issues, that need to be worked out in psychotherapy or some shit. haha.