This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Tuesday, April 29, 2003

Well buddy. Guess what?! I OFFICIALLY DON'T HAVE ANYWHERE TO STAY!

So Grant dropped out. Not out of school, but out of getting this apartment. Yeah, so he's moving to St. Louis. Forever. Please. Fuck that. What the fuck am I supposed to do? I mean shit. I can't afford to get this apartment on my own. I shouldn't have ever trusted anyone. Shit I don't trust anyone anymore. I mean How the FUCK.. in one week we were supposed to have the rest of the security deposit put down, and I was going to move in on May 15th. It was all planned out. I would pay only $200 a month to Ben, because I was moving out mid-month. Then, on the 15th, I would move to Awesome Apartment, but now, I can't. Unless I get 2 more roomates. And soon. VERY Soon. EXTREMELY soon. What the fuck? Why does this shit have to happen to me? I mean FUUUUCK! I want to scream. I am so upset. Grant was the one who PRESSURED me into getting this apartment, and I FINALLY get all the FUCKING funds together, and he doesn't move the fuck in!? HELLL THE FUCK NO! BITCH! Shit. I don't even know what to say. I want to break someone's neck. Where do I go? What do I do? Damn.