This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Tuesday, April 22, 2003

When am I going to visit my family? Man, I want to see them soo bad. I can go down to TX the week they'll be there, and see them then. But, I have About Face too.. Maybe I won't do About Face. I don't really have the time, but I know they'll pay me. Hmmm. But then, I could go back to NC with the family after TX, see the friends, and then fly back? I don't know. I mean golly gee willikers. About Face won't end until Mid-August, so, and by then most people will have started back in school, which is not kosher. Where will I get the money for this? Oh yeah, daddy is sending the money to get the apartment! yaay! Then, if we get a third roomate, it'll be all gravy! Fun times for all! This is great so far. We need to pray about this. Well, I should go now.