This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Sunday, May 04, 2003

I may have found a place to stay this summer, if I need to. I don't know. I gotta talk it over with my everyone. I called Alanna yesterday! Aww I miss them sooo much. Yesterday. Everyone was crying at About Face. Why? I don't know. Yes, it was the last workshop, but it didn't make any sense. They are all doing the show. Come on now. There is nothing sad about that. Please. I don't think I like Ryan anymore. Please. Yes I do, but I think I like Tom too. Gotta hang with him more. Tom has more potential than Ryan, I think. My mind is a whirling dervish right now. Olivia really likes Tom, and she said I should see what happens with him. I trust Olivia. She would tell me if someone or something was a bad idea. I have decided Dan is a real friend. Why, I don't know. Dan's friggin awesome. We think the same sometimes. I'm at work by the way. Listening to 70's Jamz. Talk about hotness.

I want to go shopping today. Not real shopping, just for some DVD's or something. And a jacket. I'll go with Sarah or Ben (non roomie) or Josh. I likes them. Me likes them alot.

I am mad I have to segregate my friends. I don't do it, they do it themselves, but hey. I don't see them as gay or straight. They just don't hang out with the other 'gays' like they hang out with me.

OH YES! I went to a punk rock show last night. Oh my gosh. Talk about weirded out. I was the only black person there, and I was totally out of place. I all had on my J.Crew sweatshirt with a collar underneath, and they were wearing "Streetbrats" or some other band I have never heard of, british punk jackets, TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT pants, and huge shoes. It was quite the expirence.