This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Tuesday, May 13, 2003

I had a good day today (Monday) well I think I did at least. I went to work, and hung out with Justin and Josh all night. We were just shootin the shit. I love straight friends. Tomorrow, tomorrow. What a day that will be. I have to find a way to write four treatments, call my dad, go get money, buy Equlibrium, get a part of a present for someone, go out to E-town (that's Evanston), and then see D.E. OH yeah. And sleep. But for now, I think sleep is going to be beneficial to my health, becasue class is in four hours. I can't wait to come home this summer. I think I am going home this summer. I'm 89% sure. I have officially stopped looking for a boyfriend. Takes too much of my time, and hey, I'll let him come to me. I have other things I need to concentrate on. AMEN. What else? I need to start writing more meaningful stuff.

Pop up ads are funny. So is MTV News. 10 to the hour, every hour. It's funny, because it's not really news, because they rotate between four different clips. Ha.

Maybe I should Volunteer to work for John Edwards this summer. No, not just because he's hot.

I should call my dad tomorrow, but I'm tired of hearing him bitch about how much life sucks every time I call him. I wish there was some way he could just get a life, and become happy. It's really depressing.

I am now going to sleep, at Josh's, because I gotta wake up Grant in the morning. And they have cereal, something of which I don't. haha. Night night.