This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Sunday, May 11, 2003

Yeah I totally didn't say anything about my brother's birthday. LOVE YOU CAMERON! i know he doesn't read this, but I love him anyways. He's my brother. And my ACE

Happy Mother's day.

I drank last night. Brandy smells.

There's some kind of thing going on today downtown, because it's waay too early for people to be awake, and for the past 40 minutes or so, tons of people have been walking to this area. Hmm..

I'm at work. Of course.

I got one hour of sleep.

I'm not too tired.

Rachel gave me caffiene pills. I don't think I'm going to take them. I'm too scared.

I found out what's going on. There's a Race for the Cure thing. in Grant park (that's a block away). Breast Cancer. Go them. They have more balls than me, because it is too windy, and rainy to be running/walking/jogging/whatever.

A hot guy told me what was going on. Okay, he's not HOT, but he's a tad older, and he's got awesome hair, and really nice eyes. He's quite handsome. Since Dawn is in the back, it'll give me a chance to flirt. I should go make him coffee.

I don't know what I'm doing the rest of the day. Oh yes, I do, sleeping.