This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Friday, May 30, 2003

Today. Y Tu Mama rocked, as always. Then Aesthetics. Well, I found out I did my paper wrong, and he didn't expect that of me, but he said he would give me until Tuesday to re-do it, because he wants to give me an A for the semester. His words exactly. Hell, I had a reall low B, without re-doing the paper, but hey, if he wants me to re-do it, I shall. We watched a kick ass movie, called The Celebration. Wow.

Then comes after Aesthetics. I sent like everyone a text message saying I was out of school. Fun times for all. Then, I talked to Trey, a guy in my D&P class (one of the not hot ones. He writes really well though), while waiting for Chris.

Chris came. I hung out with him. It was weird. I can almost absolutely say that the only thing we have in common is we're both not straight, and he's not sure of that. Please. He's gayer than gay. I cashed my check, and bought some movies.

I decided they would help me be happy.

25th Hour

Talk to Her

The Pianist.

Those movies rock cock.

Then we went out to dinner, Danielle, Josh, Zaidy, (girl whose name I don't remember), Chris, and I. Bar Louie. I wanted Italian. We didn't get it. I was kinda mad, but dinner was fun.

Then I was invited to an underwear party. I wasn't in the mood.

I'm now here, watching Edward Norton with Josh. I like him.

Edward, that is.

I'm also talking online to a few people.

I wonder what I'm doing tomorrow.

besides packing.

I know what I'm doing Sunday. Working. Then (so I pray hopefully) hanging out with David.