This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Tuesday, June 24, 2003

ahhhh!

Harry Potter is good

but I don't like J.K's writing style all the time. She puts too many things in the book and doesn't explain them. Don't give me this bullshit that it'll all be taken care of in the last book. No. Don't add a character unless they have meaning. Don't make a bad guy such a horrible person, and utterly evil, and then in the simplest way possible, get rid of them. It doesn't work like that. I mean come on. Alot of the parts in the book are realisitc, and it's almost like things exist. Don't just all of a sudden make something childish. I think J.K has gotten too big for her britches. Yes, she is an amazing writer, but she chooses to please too many. She should go back to the basics, and not worry about her audience. If they aren't pleased, they should write their own damn book. That's what I'm going to do. Write a book. Shit. Haha.

No but for real, the fifth book isn't bad at all.

I didn't get a ticket back. they are waay to damn expansive. I'm calling Nathan tomorrow. I don't know what to do. My mom is making me go, and I have no way of getting back by the 4th, because I can't afford a $200 ticket. And that's the cheapest.

I want to go back. Things are going well here though.

I have made a birthday list.

Well it's not finalized, so I won't post it.

I have to get my money together for school. Anyone wanng give me a few thou? I'm good for it, promise!

"Cosby Show Theme"