This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Saturday, June 21, 2003

I JUST got back.

This one may be long or short, depending on how much I remember, and how late i feel like staying up typing, because i am tired.

First: Got up, and went to Wilson's. Jonathan is a funny guy. He smells good. A little too much cologne though. I mean dang. Dang dang. He's totally got it for the brown skin. Not me though, that's a good thing. You can't tell which side he swings for, until he gets on the phone. He about whalls out on the phone though. I was like awwww. He makes me laugh though.

Second: Went to Dillards, sampled, Givency Pour Homme and Lacoste. They rock. I like Lacoste better. Much better. I then went to the bank to cash paycheck, to have some moola. Then to Barnes and Noble to pre-order Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (more on this topic later).

Third: Off to Madstone to work. It was fun and exciting ot be personal trailer. I was happy. Except for The Russian Ark people. They scare me. I even said some words in Russian, you know to loosen the crowd, it didn't work. All those private lessons Olivia was giving me. Sad times. We got a movie called Divine Intervention. I really can't wait to see it. It's about the Israli/Pakastani relations in the middle east, but it's a comedy. I have decided that I hate the people of Cary, because they are all stuck up Republican, close-minded asses. They can't appreciate a good movie when they see it. I talked to just about everyone who saw the film, and asked how they liked it. Real people really got something out of it. Cary-ites couldn't stand it. It's' because it wasn't fucking My Big Fat Greek Wedding. People need to get over themselves. To say you didn't learn something from a film like that means you are so close-minded, and shallow. I wanted to ask them to never come back to Madstone again. And the couples with the NERVE to walk out in the middle of the picture, and ask for a refund, because it wasn't what they expected is beyond me. I promise if I was the manager, I would say "I'm sorry". For real though. If you go see The Matrix, and you weren't expecting it, you don't ask for your money back. Shit. I was livid. I don't understand people sometimes. It's a film. You don't go to an art museum and ask the curators to remove works of art, because it's not visually pleasing do you? No! You don't go to a wedding and take back your gift because they had white cake instead of chocolate cake do you? NO! well other than that, work went well. excapt for, TEXAS, which brings me to

Fourth: I told Nathan that I have to go to Texas with the family. Well he said that I can't be gone both weekends. So, I have a decision to make. Moma says I need to just go, and forget about work, when she's the one telling me that I have to pay for everything this summer. How am I supposed to pay for shit if I don't have a job? I can't just up and find another job, no one is hiring. She doesn't want me to come down and just stay for a little bit either, then fly out. What do I do? Crystal agrees with moma. I didn't think she would, but she does. Maya is totally not having funat Campbell. That sucks, because the next number is coming up.

Fifth: HARRY POTTER RELEASE PARTY! Barnes and Noble totally rocked booooootie! Cristina is my homey (even more on her later!) We had some all out fun times just ragging on ourselves for being at this release party with elementary and middle schoolers, and actually having fun! We got out picture cut out of Harry Potter, got pictures made, made those snoogly thingy's got Lightning tattoos, guess about some Jelly Beans, Out on Harry Potter glasses, and just rummaged around Barnes and Nobles!

Sixth: We went down the road to Border's to see what kind of festivities were happening there. It wasn't as hotness as the B&N, so we went back. Fun times for all

Sevennth: We read photography books until our group was called to get the books.

Eighth: I GOT HARRY POTTER!!

Ninth: I totally called David. I was planning on calling him after I got the book anyways. He said I was a loser. He was kidding though. Cristina and I cracked up!

Tenth: We TOTALLY went to Kinko's and got our Harry Potter polaroids blown up! HOLLER!

Eleventh: McDonalds 24 hour drive thorough window! AMEN! FINDING NEMO scream, with breaks and all!

Twelfth: Talking for almost 2 hours with Cristina. We BONDED. on some DEEP and MEANINGFUL levels. We are like THIS. NAW, like THIS.

Thirteenth: Sleepy time

"Somewhere, out there, beneath the clear blue sky...." I LOVE THAT SONG...... I'm feeling that now.