This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Friday, June 20, 2003

Just got home from Cristina's, and I can't sleep, so I'm talking to Alanna and Mike.

Alanna is super-duper. Her blog is real. I think I need to get back to the realness in my blog, but I feel I can't. You know what? I am.

Don't really have anything deep to say yet, but when it comes, I'll be a writing!

Paula Abdul's workout is CRAZY! Don't buy it.

You know I'm going to learn those dances though.

haha.

I have to work tomorrow, at the Madhosue, and Wilson's.

HARRY POTTER COMES OUT TOMORROW NIGHT!

Erika still hasn't talked to me since I've been back. I'm feeling kinda weirded out by this. I mean damn. Am I that bad? I hope not. I hope she calls soon, and I get to chill hard with her this summer.

Thank God I'm not going with Sarah to Campbell tomorrow. I love Sarah to DEATH, but there's nothing for me there! It's going to be a whole lot of girls, and thugged-out guys. Getting drunk. I don't think that's quite my style, if you know what I mean. I'd rather stay home, and read Harry Potter. Or hang out with someone else.

I really want to go to Legends. I don't know why. I mean I don't want a guy down here at all. I don't want ass. Okay, I should stop lying. I do want ass, but I don't. Ya know? I mean for all I know David isn't getting any, so I'd feel wrong if I got some, and I'd rather not get any and wait to see what happens with him, than get some, and wait to see what happens to him. I don't even like the guys here anyways. At least in Chicago I got looks and compliments! Here, I see a guy who's OBVIOUSLY not straight, and get looked over. Now see, lookie here. I don't appreciate these people doing that. Don't they know who I am? Well damnit, they should. I am damn hot. If you don't think so, then you have something coming to you.

I think I'm pineing too much into this David thing.

I gotta go up to Chicago sometime this summer to get apartment paperwork and shit done. Anyone want to come with? Drop me a line. I wants to take a road trip, but that's not gonna happen.

I BOUGHT BIG EDEN TODAY!

"Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and sorry I could not travel both, and be that traveler long I stood, and look down one as far as I could to where it bent in the undergrowth" (Robert Frost)

I don't feel like typing the whole poem, but I reeeeeally liked the arranged song we did in chorus Senior year, and it's always in my head.