This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Friday, June 06, 2003

Fact of Life: boys will dissapoint you.

Fact of Life: the good ones are always taken, except when they are not.

Fact of Life: Cereal is good after the club.

Really good.

Fact of Life: if you dwell on the past, then you have no future to look forward to

Fact of Life: the whale is the largest mammal on earth

Fact of Life: Your best friends will always break it down to you.

Well I hope they do.

Fact of Life: If you're gay, you will always be gay.

Fact of Life: Cookies are good.

Fact of Life: Orgasms cure headaches.

Unless they are frontal cerebral migranes.

Fact of Life: I am tired after I go to the club, but I can't sleep.

Fact of Life: Money is tight.

Fact of Life: I want to stay home this summer

But I want to come back

Fact of Life: Life is more than sex.

Fact of Life: I can't think of anything more

Fact of Life: You can't be anybody other than yourself.

I like that last one, and on that, I'll end.

yes, these may not be facts of life, but come on, work with me. and if you don't agree, then I don't care, don't read my blog.

"You take the good, you take the bad, you take it all, and there you have, the facts of life, the facts of life!"