This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Thursday, June 05, 2003

It's a new day.

I met Jake today! What a cool guy. I'm not only saying this because he reads my blog either. Haha. We took a picture, you can see him as soon as I get it developed. I'll put them on some website somewhere, I'm sure. Fun times for all!

man, I'm really tired for some reason. I was soo hyper. I think it was the train.

I'm at work now

AARON SAID HE'LL STAY UNTIL 10! That means I get to get off at 7. That rocks. MAJOR COCK.

My math teacher emailed me and said I didn't turn in vital information.

Fuck that.

Please. I turned in my shit.

I go home soon. really soon. People to hang out with before I go. How will I stand it. Haha

Supposed to go to the Royal tonight

ohh. Fun times (note the sarchasm).

Haha.

"I don't need you to worry for me cause I'm alright
I don't want you to tell me it's time to come home
I don't care what you say anymore, this is my life
Go ahead with your own life, and leave me alone"

(BOSOM BUDDIES!!!!)