This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Tuesday, June 03, 2003

OH my gosh.

I can't believe I didn't notice it earlier.

about myself.

I'm totally that guy.

you know, that guy.

The one that when you talk to them, they are totally nice, and awesome, but you want absoloutly nothing more to do with them than just have conversation.

You know

The one who you agree to go out with because you're being nice, and feel bad for not giving them a chance

You know

The one you continue to talk to because they talk to you, and you don't want to tell them to stop talking to you.

You know

The one who you'd choose not to hang out with if you don't have to, but you will if you have nothing else to do

You know

The one who you say you're going to hang out with, and something better comes up, and you don't tell them that you're not gonna hang with them until basically it's too late

You know

The the type of people I talk about in my blog. Not the ones I like, the ones I don't.

That's me.


"I'm just a poor boy, nobody loves me (he's just a poor boy from a poor family)"