This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Tuesday, June 17, 2003

Fun times day today!

Did nothing but hang out, make food, and relax!

yaay!

I talked to everyone!

Scottie boy says I'm not missing anything in Chicago, except for the fact he totally hooked up with DAN! AHH! That makes the whole group! Good thing I was first.

Guess who I just got off the phone with!!?!

Yes, you're right! DAVID!

We only talked for 14 minutes, but that's not bad.

He was heading back from the suburbs, into the city, back into his home.

He's a busy guy for the next 2 weeks.

He doesn't have time to get with anyone or find them (knock on wood) Although he is going to Great America this weekend with gay friends. Hmm. If any of them are like Scott, he should watch out. Haha. No, I should watch out!

I hope things work out with him! HEY WAIT NOW!

OH SHIT! This is getting weird!

I totally sent out an email-forward-chain-letter-thingy earlier (about three hours ago), and it said to send it to like 20 friends, and my wish would come true in the next three hours! Well shee! Maybe David and I are destined.

Okay. I am going too far.

I have issues

OH yes, and funny quote of the day.

I am 2 pancakes away from being Aunt Jemima!

"I GOT THE MAGIC STICK!" That song has been in my head ALL day! I think that will be the song of the week! just kiddin!