This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Monday, June 02, 2003

It's weird, really, all these high schoolers are gradumacating, and I remember when I was gradumacating. I was so anti-school senior year, ready to get out and see the world. I didn't really have that much school fun senior year, although I most def. had my moments. It's kinda weird. I knew just about everyone in the class, yet I didn't feel close to them at all.

at all.

Now, lots of them are calling me, wanting to hang out this summer, and I'm thinking to myself
"wait, I didn't even like you"


but here's the thing.

I think that I'm sad that I'm not graduating. Like all the things I missed in high school. Like I never really had a party of my own, that people from my high school went to. Went to plenty, but didn't have one.

and Graduation. It wasn't a big deal to me. Why not? Everyone was so excited, but I couldn't wait to get out. Not that I hated high school, I think I was just ready to go.
I remember celebrating gradumacation with my family, and Maya, and I loved that more than anything.

I know, issues.

I come home in a week. No less than that.

"What the world needs now is love, sweet love."