This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Saturday, June 14, 2003

Friday the 13th.

What a great day.

I still don't appreciate this weather. I am breaking out, and that is NOT good. My pretty face can't stand too much of this humidity

SISTER CAME BACK TODAY! Only for the weekend though.

We went out to dinner, me, Sarah, Cristina, Crystal and I. It was quite awesome.

Cameron and I are bonding.

I'm officially out to my whole family. Well not my dad, but he's out of town. But we'll see about that.

Cristina got a blog! CLICK HERE I'll put it in the links part tomorrow.

Work tomorrow.

I found out that one of my managers at Wilson's is gay, and he likes black men. Haha. I had to laugh. Too bad I'm not interested.

I still miss Chicago, but I'm getting over it. I'll be back before I know it.

Here's the bad thing about NC.

I haven't been able to sleep. Not at all. yeah, I don't know what it is either, like it's like I'm really tired, but my brain doesn't stop thinking.. it's just waking up, and all these thoughts creep in, and I toss and turn. It takes me about 2 hours to get to sleep, and I can't even stay asleep. I have dreams about the people in Chicago all the time. That's weird, because it just is. Usually when I have dreams, they only involve me, and people I don't know. Sometimes, maybe once a week or so, I'll remember the dreams I had with friends in them, but this is like a reoccuring thing. My Chicago friends are in all of my dreams, and only Maya, (and last night Cristina) were in those dreams.

Tomorrow we're going clubbing. Fun times for that. Most def.

I'm tired now, so I'm going to try to get some sleep. I'll tell more of my dreams later.

Well here's one now.

So I was having sex with someone. I was the top, (meaning he was the bottom). It was great sex, and I was jerking him off, as I thrusted in and out (by the way, this dream was totally non-erotic, like no wet dreams, and I wasn't even hard). He came, and I could feel that I was close. I was just at the beginning of orgasm, and he began to scream. Like he was being hurt. I pulled out, and he kept screaming. Then he stopped, and said something. Then the dream was over, and another started. One with Jason (who's been in a lot of my dreams), well, David of course, but he wasn't in the dream that I just spoke of. It was someone else. I don't really know who though.

Anyways, I look forward to tomorrow. I need to switch my phone plan. I'll do that laters.

Good night!

This isn't really a song quote, but I have had these songs in my head all day, because every time I come back home from going out with my friends, my brother and I play a game of street basketball on X-box, and I'm addicted to that game. It's one of the only ones I'm actually good at, and I just learned this week.
"Street ball X Box music"