This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Sunday, June 01, 2003

Wow. Today is just a good day *knocks on wood*

1) I got up super early to make some muffins
2) yaay for muffins.
3) I went to work, (I was 5 minutes late, because I left at 7:00
4) Dawn wasn't there.
5) for a second, I thought Kinko's would be closed for today!
6) Dawn showed up.
7) I had a muffuin.
8) there were 2 job orders due when we walked in
9) They weren't done.
10) There was a job with tabs (we can't print tabs yet, various reasons)
11) so Soo-Line store did it for us.
12) PUD (Pick up and Delivery) doesn't run on Sundays
13) I got to take a cab to Soo-Line store to get our tabs.
14) My cab driver was awesome, nice and excellent at the same time
15) And the cab smelled good.
16) Really good
17) I came back, and help a customer reproduce some photos
18) They were 43 years old.
19) I learned alot
20) I want to study History
21) I always have.
22) It's now 9:10
23) 6 more hours, if I stay until 3:00.
24) I'll have the option of leaving at 2:00
25) I'll leave at 2.

Then, after work,

1) Take a nap
2) Lunch/Dinner/Coffee with Scottie Boy
3) Take a shower to prepare for the night
4) Go out with David
5) who knows?