This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Sunday, July 27, 2003

Allright. I need to get my shit together, and not just in one part. Things are going well though!

Show Next Friday:
-Chad made the best CD ever. It's perfect for my show. Chad rocks socks. The Argyle kind (as we all know, those are the bestest).
-I still need hair (the word hair doesn't post on my blog! I should spell it 'hare'), a top and shoes.
-I gotta go reserve my spot.
-I'm excited about spending KA-WALL-A-TEE tick tock (quality time) with Alanna

Chicago:
-Oh gosh. I don't know HOW I'm getting back.
-I HAVE to get the rest of my apartment shit sent in!
-Why the fuck am I such a slacker at times? it REALLY pisses me off, that I can't just take care of business.
-Josh is still buggin me for that money
-Gotta get this year's loan app's in too! Shit.. (read above about slacker)
-I'm really only semi looking forward to moving in at 1212. I mean damn.
-but I am going to concentrate MORE on school. Towards the end of last semester, I slacked. That's not going to happen.

Boys:
-Nothing really to say here.
-Haven't talked to David. Yes, I can say it's my fault (well at least a small miniscule part) but I'm tired of ALWAYS calling someone. It's about time people fall for me, and not just because I give good blow jobs. (that's a joke)
-Russ I'm not too sure. I mean in his last email he said he'd call while on vay-cay, but it hasn't happened. I have done REALLY well, and only called him once, and that was after The Eye. Just wanted to talk to someone, I was bored, and no one was online.
-That's about it. I mean I have decided I am going to stop crushing over people I don't know, so that scratches about everyone else. (well for now)

Everything Else:
-Nothing really, kinda ready to go back, but kinda not. It is really very and EXTREMELY comfortable here. But the city. I can't even explain. It is like it's home.
-I just finished About a Boy. I love Hugh Grant. I would marry him. He's so hot. The accent. Damn.

Song of the day:
Killing me Softly- Roberta Flack